Thursday, January 15, 2009

morning

I'm here to complain. I'll be brief.

oh my gawd i'm tired. And I think a little depressed after so long w/ so little sleep. I can't imagine how I'd feel after 7 hours straight.

Frances is sick. big runny nose, tears running down her face though she's not crying, fever. Clark is sick too. Just a day off antibiotics and his fever is back, snotty nose, terrible cough, pulling on his ear. Was up with him 3 times last night, one of them for an hour as I brought him downstairs and suctioned him and changed his diaper and let him play a bit. Was up with Frances only once but that was not a quick one either; I sat her on my lap and sang to her. She gets so lonely.

So today no school because of illness. I've got to call the doctor because he wanted me to bring Clark back in anyway to have his ears checked after we finished the antibiotic.

I just want to go back to bed.

No comments: